Are you feeling stuck or stagnant in your life? Do you feel like something in your life is missing? Are you looking to change your career, move, or end a relationship?
All of your answers and next steps are already within you. A life coach can help you find those answers and transform your life!
After moving across the country to California and living through a sea of changes throughout her life, Sarah has navigated change, transition, and found her passion for serving others through yoga.
Sarah received her life coaching certification through The New Skills Academy in 2019 and is constantly studying coaching, spiritual psychology, personal development, and yoga philosophy. Sarah has attended the following continuing education retreats to dive deeper into Spirituality and self discovery:
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training, Facilitated by CorePower Yoga
- Loyalty to Your Soul Spiritual Psychology Workshop, Facilitated by the University of Santa Monica
- Agape International Meditation Retreat, Facilitated by Michael Bernard Beckwith
- Women’s Retreat, Facilitated by Life Coach, Speaker, and Author Christine Hassler
- Emotional Intelligence Workshop, Facilitated by Life Coach Heathere Evans
The life you have been wanting to live starts now. Book your life coaching session with Sarah here.