Private yoga instruction is a supportive way to deepen your practice and receive personalized, customized, and hands-on instruction from your teacher. Available in-person (LA only) and online via video chat (i.e. Skype/Zoom).
Private yoga instruction will be customized based on your personal goals (fitness, spiritual, personal goals, etc.) which will be identified during the initial appointment.
Sarah Lane is a Registered Yoga instructor based in LA, who is inspired by nature and freeform ecstatic dance. Since beginning her practice in 2010, Sarah has developed a devotion to whole mind-body wellness and a deep love for yoga philosophy. Learn more about Sarah here.
Private Yoga Instruction Q&A
- What does the initial session include and how long will it last? Your initial private yoga lesson will last about 1 hour and 15 mins, which includes a 15-minute intake/Q&A on your goals; 45 minutes of yoga instruction and 15 minutes of feedback and discussion, next steps
- How long does each private yoga session last and are there other session lengths are available? Sessions range from 45 minutes to 1.5 hours. If you are combining the private yoga lesson with life coaching services, sessions can be up to 2-2.5 hours.
- Do you offer private group or corporate office instruction? Yes. Feel free to reach out to me with the details of your group (location, time/date, # of people, etc.) and we can negotiate.
- What’s your cancellation policy? Private yoga instruction appointments must be cancelled within 24 hours in advance of the appointment, unless otherwise noted in a contract.
- I’m interested in teaching yoga: Do you offer instruction to get me certified? No. I received my 200-hour power yoga certification through CorePower Yoga and would be happy to answer any questions you may have about their teacher training!
- Do you offer yoga lessons at events, like bridal showers, bachelorette parties, or corporate retreats? Absolutely! Group yoga lessons can also include a guided ecstatic dance party or other fun group activities. Contact me here and we can chat!
Are you ready to transform your body, mind, spirit, and life through yoga? Book your private yoga instruction session on Facebook, or contact me to get in touch!