Yoga Heals The World unites people with the guidance, information, and tools they need to grow – both on and off their yoga mats.
Yoga Heals The World revolves around the idea that, if everyone did yoga, the world would be a better place.
Yoga Heals The World will eventually evolve into a larger program that aligns with the mission: Heal the world through One shared practice.
Sarah Lane, RYT-200
Yoga ignites my soul and opens up my heart to new possibilities and healing. Dedicated to my yoga practice both on and off my mat, I hope to encourage positive lifestyle changes in myself and others that maximize our ability to cultivate self-love and optimal health. My heart is full when my students find joy, peace, freedom, healing and clarity on their mats — the very same feelings that brought me to mine.
- 200-Hour Registered Yoga Instructor
- Power Yoga Instructor at CorePower Yoga in Los Angeles, CA
- Marketing and communications professional
- Lover of live music, vegan food, Ayurveda, beach, sunshine, ecstatic dance, music festivals, podcasts, reading, stargazing, painting, photography, meditation, reiki, soundbaths, and bubble baths.
Interested in learning more about my yoga journey? Read this blog post to find out more!
If you’re interested in yoga instruction or life coaching services, please contact me here.
Feel free to follow along on Instagram: @YogaHealsTheWorld
- Elite Daily: “6 Yoga Poses For Valentine’s Day That Can Help Inspire Love For Both Yourself & Those Closest To You” (February 2019)